BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

26 September 2009

What Kind of blogger am I (Tea - The Becoming)

g09n2920 sihle ntuli
Welcome to Da S.H.I.T(Sugar-Honey.Ice.Tea)name is Tea;Ice or hot however you come at me.Some of the most life changing conversations come over a cup(or can) of tea offering a quench of thirst ,change of body temperature and perspective.The life without different perspectives is dull and uninteresting hence why the perfect average is found lying on the corridors of uncertainty while we moonwalk through them. I'm here to make you think hard about what i'm saying. Im here to make these words either slap you around or massage your points. My point is enlightenment whether iced or hot but still tea. Salutations to you let's talk about things over a cup(or can) of tea as i am the enlightening one.

As a follower of this blog you will either be swayed by sugar-honey or ice or be enlightened by my convo's. I do accept defeat but i do not lie down for the floor is dirty;i say let the minds sweat from battle with oozing juices of intellect giving birth to the rose of unique perspectives.

The blog name is an acronym which in my eyes is a metaphor for not accepting things at face value hence our different perspectives. My counter parts are first year journalism students much like myself. Sugar-honey & Ice have their views and i have mine just because; If the world shared eyes we would have been better of blind.Viewing the world It is clear to see that an emotional rollercoaster is before us. Here at Da S.H.I.T we ask ourselves our views on this as we look with diverse eyes and pupils unique in becoming learners of sight as our readers learn with us. I've seen media masterstrokes and flops while i give props for the attempt I define the flaw in my way while ice is just ICE! and sugar honey is well...sugar honey. All I say is let the sweet and the bitter battle away the voice of reason always pulls through.

As our focus is entertainment commentary the reader is open to an experience of a pyramid while at the center they can accept what they wish. If our readers were to come out with unique perspectives we would have enlightened them thus giving them a voice to verbally dig themselves out of the standard state of mind.

In closing i say let the tea run down your throat with heat from your chest leading you in the journey of enlightenment. Readers should come through because this is the only place on the globe where three is not a crowd it's Da S.H.I.T.

0 comments: