BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

30 October 2009

Disturbing The Peace


The Scene : High Street

Time:20h00

Objects: Vuvuzela!!!

Objective: Disturb The Peace


Reason : Preservation of the DP (Eish!!!)




I decided on this mission because at the time it seemed to be the most daring because who knows what could happen anything could have happened

I did this on a Monday Night very sober and sombre quit cold and decided that i would disturb Grahamstown on the sides where i could run if sh*t hit the fan.

30 seconds began i started blowing my instrument i went on for a while and while i was on 23 seconds i heard a door unlocking and the next thing that happened was....

MISSION ABORTED!!!!
Though the mission was objectively accomplished after my sprint i had an adrenalin rush, and it actually felt good to feel the rush of danger

So to my objective it was still
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ANYWAYS!!

0 comments: