BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

25 October 2009

TO CLARIFY: (NO. 2)

Well, well... It seems it's necessary for me to clarify myself again. It seems that some of my posts are not as entertainment based as I would have liked them to be. Why, aren't they, you ask.


It's the Journ department's fault. They give us assignments that I find hard to join with our blog's regular biznaaaaaaaaaas. Ag... I can't really blame them hardcore because it is their job to make us work. Rest assured - ENTERTAINMENT IS OUR FOCUS. IT IS MY FOCUS TOO. I simply have to fulfil some other requirements too.


Watch out for our next entetainment post... It's on its way!!! And maybe this time you will get all three perspectives - HALA AT SUGAR-HONEY! YEP, ICE JUST CALLED YOU OUT!!! (EvIL LauGH)

0 comments: