BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

30 October 2009

What is yellow about that?

What is yellow about that?

The Yellow Brick Rhode is a very dull and boring blog post that I came across to. Firstly I was disappointed because I was expecting something WOW and extraordinary since the name Yellow Brick Rhode sounded very unique to me. The blog has four creators who have contributed to the blog, but not everyone has contributed equally because the blog has only got nineteen posts on it. One contributor has contributed more than the others. The yellow brick Rhode’s mission statement was that they write about any news locally and internationally to keep their followers up to date. To my disappointment once again I realised that did not have one single internationally article, but all they articles were locally based. The template of the blog also does not do them any justice, they chose brown wall paper with little flower decorations, the creators themselves did not even spend a single second on updating their personal profiles and I see that as another big downfall. Some of the posts that they have written about are interesting (but not that interesting) and the other posts are just so-so. I feel as if this blog was not well taken care of, the creators did not spend adequate time on the blog. This blog could have great potential if every contributed fairly and took the time and initiative to add some articles and a little more photos to liven the blog. This blog needs its creators to be more attentive.

0 comments: